Knapsack summits are one-day meet-ups for a small group of engineering, product, and design leaders who want to connect with and be inspired by peers and experts. Share challenges, develop relationships, and learn from the people whose work you admire in a shared safe space. Attendees will go home with the know-how to affect change and lead their teams towards achieving what used to feel impossible, a fresh perspective, new relationships, and actionable insights to make their design system efforts support other strategic imperatives, including:
- Create a high-performing team culture
- Attract, onboard, and retain top talent
- Ensure teams are shipping consistent, accessible, on-brand products and features across complex product ecosystems
- Improve collaboration across design, engineering, and product orgs working in different locations and timezones
- Support your company’s growth targets and metrics
Is the Design Systems Leadership Summit for you?
Design system summits are for engineering, product, and design leaders—not frontline managers or makers. With less than 30 spots available at each event, everyone will be part of the conversation, and everyone's voice will be heard.
How to attendNow accepting applications
The Design Systems Leadership Summit is by application, nomination or direct invitation only and is intentionally limited less than 30 attendees. This event is carefully and exclusively curated for engineering, product, and design leaders. Once your application is approved, you’ll receive a confirmation email.
Your attendance is of NO COST and includes catered snacks and happy hour.
You or your company will be responsible for accommodations and transportation costs.